The purchase of a home for an individual or couple is an exciting energy filled experience. As a buyer you are making a significant financial decision and the process involves one of the most important decisions of your lifetime. It is a time filled with anticipation.We consider it a privilege to assist you in realizing your dream and take it as a serious responsibility.
Our Service to Buyers
- Initial conference for orientation/planning.
- Review current market conditions.
- Defining top priorities for your future home or investment property
- Review mortgage options & provide referral to mortgage broker(s).
- Second conference to review parameters based upon your lender’s pre-approval.
- Updates on properties matching your parameters are provided
- Educate buyers on disclosure forms
- Regular viewing appointments available for pre-approved buyers.
- Provide references to qualified inspection services for your new home.
- Preferred vendor references provided including movers, home projects, remodeling, and insurance.
- Provide thorough walk through of property with you prior to close of escrow.
- We will attend your closing document signing so that your agent can be immediately available to answer any questions .
- Make plans to free up some time during the home buying process. This includes the loan approval, home search, and items needing handling throughout the escrow period.
- Plan to stay in town if possible throughout the home search and escrow period.
- Complete the pre-approval process and have a pre-approval letter in hand when ready to write an offer.
- Be prepared to write a check for an earnest deposit when submitting an offer.
- Always have a home inspection once an offer has been accepted.
In your excitement to buy a home, it’s easy to miss a small crack in the foundation, some leaky pipes under the house, or a roof that needs to be replaced.
The sellers worked hard to make the home look as desirable as possible, but looks don’t tell the whole story. That’s where your home inspection comes in.
Your home purchase is one of the biggest investments of your life, and it’s important to know exactly what you’re buying. The best way to ensure this is through a professional home inspection.